HOW TO REACH THE UNIVERSITY OF BOZEN-BOLZANO
Take the Brennero motorway A 22, exit Bozen-Bolzano north, turn right in direction Bozen-Bolzano, always straight on, cross the second bridge on your right and then turn left, after the undercrossing turn right to the intersection (Verdiplatz/piazza Verdi), turn left and then drive into the second street on your right (Carducci Straße/Via Carducci), at the end of Carducci Straße/Via Carducci there’s a big iron gate which marks the gateway to the university garage.
Take the IC or EC train to Bozen-Bolzano and go to the University by foot.
Flight to Innsbruck/Austria, Verona – Villafranca, Brescia, Bergamo, or to Treviso. From the airports take the train or the shuttle bus to Bozen-Bolzano.
Hotels in Bozen-Bolzano are usually very crowded, thus we strongly suggest to book well in advance. We provide a list of hotels close to the venue:
- Stadthotel – Hotel Città – www.hotelcitta.info
- Parkhotel Luna Mondschein – www.hotel-luna.it
- Parkhotel Laurin – www.laurin.it
- Hotel Greif – www.greif.it
- Hotel Figl – www.figl.net
- Hotel Scala Stiegl – www.scalahot.com
- Hotel Feichter – www.hotelfeichter.it
- Hotel Cappello di ferro – www.cappellodiferro.com
- Kolpinghaus – www.kolpingbozen.it
- Ostello della gioventù – http://bolzano.jugendherberge.it/